I'm sorry, my English ability is very low.
Someone has translated it here, so please take a look there.
- ADXL345 (Grove connection) and M5StickC system for fish hits(Atari) detection of surf fishing
- Use the 3-axis accelerometer ADXL345 to send acceleration via Bluetooth and receive it on your computer
- Fish hits are determined by calculating the standard deviation and mean acceleration and detecting outliers
- Sounds a warning when it determines that the fish has moved the rod
- Fish hits can be judged even if you do not keep looking at the tip of the fishing rod
- It's super easy to make, and by using M5StickC on the hardware side, it's completed just by connecting the Grove connector (see photo)
- On the software side, just connect the M5StickC with a USB cable and transfer the sketch with the Arduino IDE, no soldering is required
- I actually caught a black sea bream(See video)
- We plan to make a prototype for the M5Atom (Completed -> Sketch is now open to the public)
- Creating M5StickC clients for use without a computer(Completed -> prototype is now open to the public)