Software apps and online services
The (first in the world?) Libra watch and hardware wallet
This project is part of libra projects working with Kulap.io team.
We are 🇹🇭 Thailand 🇹🇭 software developers who working on numerous of Libra projects like
Libra Wallet : Libra Wallet POC for Testnet
Libra Service : To build that APIs we need shell interactive that can send requests to Libra-cli so we use Node.js with child_process and rauschma/stringio libs to run a Libra-cli container every time when the user makes a request (stateless).
Libra Merchant : Libra Merchant with QR Payment
The project started with an idea on how to securely store libra account information like passphase (mnemonic), address, and balance on secured devices just like Nano ledger or Trezor storing Bitcoin or Ethereum.
This device is built on M5StickC device program with Arduino IDE. WIFI connectivity is used to connect to Kulap service for creating wallet, checking & updating balance on the device. After creating wallet, all libra account information is written to EEPROM and secure with PIN lock every time you need to access these information.
- Open M5Stick_Clock_LIbra.ino in Arduino IDE
- Change SSID and Passphase for your WIFI (this is using for call libra services)
- Upload codes into M5StickC
- Enjoy !!
Display current Time
- Press 'HOME' keypad for input PIN
- Press 'HOME' keypad for Enter PIN
- Press 'RST' keypad for shift PIN right
- Press 'HOME' and 'RST' keypad for return to clock face /* For test purpose only */..
- Select '<' if you want to delete PIN
- Select '/' once you have done enter PIN
Show Libra Address (Full address) with Balance (Offline storage in EEPROM)
- Press 'HOME' keypad for sign in or sign transaction with web wallet /* Future function */..
- Press 'RST' keypad for return to clock face
- Press 'HOME' and 'RST' keypad for RESET all things /* For test purpose only */..
Sign Transaction with Libra-Wallet-POC https://github.com/kulapio/libra-wallet-poc
Press "Use HW Wallet" when prompt to select and then press 'HOME' button to sync data to Libra-Wallet-POC app Press 'RST' button to exit
Note: M5Stack version also available on the github