- For this, we need to understand how the ultrasonic sensor works for this you need to go to this link
you can also check his youtube channel to know more
- to get the distance in cm we need to multiply the received travel time value from the echo pin by 0.034 and divide it by 2.
- For calculating the Area of square and circle, we need to do some mathematical operations in the program to get Area.
- For square A = (side)^2
- For circle A = pi(3.14)x(r)^2 for pi in the program I'm using "PI"
- First, I attach some male headers on the sensor to just plug sensor and play
- VCC to VCC and GND to GND
- After all connection it will look like this:
- now just we need to upload the program and run it
- Here we can are able to see the menu PRESS A to calculate the area for square PRESS B to calculate the area for circle PRESS C to measure distance in cm.
- After pressing A it calculates Ar of Square.
- After pressing B it calculated Ar of Circle.
- After pressing C it measures distance.