Software apps and online services
This project has been created for the M5Stack #HomeAutomation December contest
The office M5Stack Assistant is an IoT project made in Arduino for the M5Stack fire.
It's a tool to have at your desk office, as an indicator that you desire to not to be interrupted or you are free and they can ask you things.
I used it for a whole year and for me It has been so useful.
You can find all the files at latest versions of the project at:
Some of the features:
Free -> People can interrupt your work -> Put the M5Stack vertical.
- Free -> People can interrupt your work -> Put the M5Stack vertical.
- Busy -> You need to be focused -> Please don't interrupt my work. -> Turn the M5 Stack 180º.
- Lunch -> You are not at your desk, it's lunch time. Please come back later. If you connect your M5stack to your PC and setup and launch the lockscreen_script.py you can automatically block your PC screen at the same time. -> Press button A.
- Pomodoro timer -> If you use pomodoro timers to work hard, this option creates a pomodoro timer of 20 minutes in your M5 Stack. -> Press button B.
- Lock one hour in my Office Calendar -> Great for managers. If you need to quickly block one hour in your calendar to avoid meetings and have the work done, you can connect your M5Stack to your wifi and use IFTTT and your Google or Microsoft Calendar to quickly create and event of one hour. -> Press button C.