FLIR features the latest FLIR Lepton 3.0 longwave-infrared (LWIR) camera core, get two times the resolution and 4x the pixels of the previous 2.x generation
FLIR is covered by a 3D printing case, makes it a perfect functional bottom for non-contact temperature measurement, compatible with M5Core and can be controlled via I2C protocol.
The effective image generate by the Lepton sensor is 160×120, but you can process the image thru program and display a different resolution.
Note: If it worked for long hours, Lepton will heat up a little. But the output image is not affected.
- 160×120 Effective Pixels
- Lepton Low operating power — 150 mW (operating), 650 mW (during shutter event), 5 mW (standby)
- Field of view: 56°, with shutter
- Lepton Input Supply Voltage: 1.2V，2.8V，2.5V - 3.1V IO
- Fast imaging time (< 0.5 second)
Lepton Parameter item Parameter value Effective Frame Rate 8.7Hz Input Clock 25-MHz Pixel Size 12µm Scene Dynamic Range Low Gain Mode: -10 to 400°C; High Gain Mode: -10 to 140°C Spectral Range 8 µm to 14 µm Thermal Sensitivity ＜50 mK（0.050℃） Input Supply Voltage 2.8 V, 1.2 V, 2.5 V - 3.1 V IO Optimum Temperature Range -10 °C to +80 °C
- 1x FLIR
- Car engine failure check
- Building dehumidification insulation sealing test
- Industrial furnace inner wall refractory crack
- Outdoor observation of animals at night
- Lepton Info (FLIR Website)
- Datasheet - Lepton 2.5 - Lepton 3&3.5
- Lepton Engineering Datasheet
- Lepton Software Interface Description
To get complete code, please click here。