Software apps and online services
In this project we will learn how to use a FAN L9110 module using a M5StickC ESP32 board.
- M5StickC ESP32
- FAN module L9110
- Visuino software: Download Visuino here: https://www.visuino.eu
- Connect StickC pin 5V to FAN module pin VCC
- Connect StickC pin GND to FAN module pin GND
- Connect StickC pin G26 to FAN module pin INA
Start Visuino as shown in the first picture Click on the "Tools" button on the Arduino component (Picture 1) in Visuino When the dialog appears, select "M5 Stack Stick C" as shown on Picture 2
- Add "Detect Edge" component
- Add "Toggle(T) Flip-Flop" component
- Add "Digital Multi Source" component
- Add "Text Value" component
- Double click on the "TextValue1" and in the Elments window:
- drag "Set Value" to the left side and in the properties window set Value to "FAN ON"
- drag "Set Value" to the left side and in the properties window set Value to "FAN OFF"
- Close the Elements window
Select "M5 Stack Stick C" board and in the properties window expand Modules>Display ST7735 and: Select Elements and click on the 3 dots button and in the elements window
- drag "Text: Field" to the left and in the properties window set size to 3 and Initial Value to "FAN OFF"
- set Orientation to goRight
- Connect "M5 Stack Stick C" button pin A(M5) to "DetectEdge1" pin In
- Connect "DetectEdge1" pin Out to "TFlipFlop1"pin Clock
- Connect "TFlipFlop1" pin Out to "DigitalMultiSource1" pin In
- Connect "TFlipFlop1" pin Inverted to "TextValue1" > Set Value2 >pin Clock
- Connect "DigitalMultiSource1" pin to "TextValue1" > Set Value1 >pin Clock
- Connect "DigitalMultiSource1" pin to "M5 Stack Stick C" pin GPPIO26
- Connect "TextValue1" pin Out to "M5 Stack Stick C" pin Text Field1 pin Clock
- Connect "TextValue1" pin Out to "M5 Stack Stick C" pin Text Field1 pin In
In Visuino, at the bottom click on the "Build" Tab, make sure the correct port is selected, then click on the "Compile/Build and Upload" button.
If you power the M5StickC module the FAN will start to rotate and you can turn it OFF or ON using a Orange Button M5, also you will see the status on the Display.
Congratulations! You have completed your project with Visuino. Also attached is the Visuino project, that I created for this tutorial, you can download it and open it in Visuino: https://www.visuino.eu